FKK Provided very high CRI LED for Paris Museum of Le Grand Palais for lighting Hokusai Exhbition.
Le Grand Palais Museum in Paris choose FKK LED's to light the last exhibition Hokusai Manga, that was held from October 2014 to january 2015.FKK was selected for its capacity to provide High color rendering LED with specific light spectrum.
Only FKK could provide High CRI LED able to delight Hokusai printmaking.
Japanese printmaking Ukiyoe are sensitive to humidity, temperature and light.FKK LED's were selected for its high CRI and low temperature specification as well as FKK capacity to develop custom light specturm LED's in small series in a quickly manner.
An Assortment of colors to Exhibit the best of art
Hokusai Manga exhbition lighting have been created by Philippe Collet. To fully delight Hokusai Ukiyoe's thin colors, specific lightwave spectrum 3000K and 4000K color temperatures LED have been mixed to create the best light effect.
- Base product development: FLK flexible module
- Color temperature: 3000K and 4000K (specific package with enhanced lightwave spectrum)
- Color rendering: CRI 98 Ra
About Hokusai Manga Exhibition
- Organizator: Réunion des musées nationaux – Grand Palais Museum
- Direction: Seiji Nagata (Director or Hokusai Museum)
- Curator：Laure Dalon (Scientifi director of the Réunion des musées nationaux)
- Schedule: from 2014.10.01 to 2014.11.20 and 2014.12.01 to 2015.01.18
- Place: Le Grand Palais Museum, Paris, France
- Web site: www.grandpalais.fr